Why is Infloor Heating such a cost effective way to heat your Home?
- Thermonet IFH is economical, a normal residential bathroom only uses as
much electricity as one 100watt lightbulb
- InFloor Heating heats your primary living area, because it heats from the floor up
- rather than from the ceiling down
- It only 'sips' energy to keep your floor at a consistant temperature;
with a programmable thermostat the system only runs about
40% of the time to maintain the desired temperature
- Because of the nature of 'radiant heat' the warmth does not
rush out of the room when the door opens, as it does with forced air systems
- ... and ... and ... the economical benefits are innumberable
And... oh yeah, another perk?
No More Need For Slippers!